Devolver Digital announced that the Four Quarters-developed adventure game Loop Hero has just received its first major update since its launch.
Currently, the game has sold over 800,000 units, which has prompted plenty of feedback from players. The developers have returned to the game to add new features and ways to keep the adventure going.
The full list of features are as follows:
- Save On The Go – The new update features an option to save and exit the game in the middle of an expedition, preserving your progress.
- Perks Deck: A new option that locks boss perks so they don’t drop in the expedition perk pool.
- Escape From Battle – Safety-conscious heroes can now escape during battles with 30 percent of their resources.
- Speed Up – The speed button now includes up to 4x expedition speed and 2.5x battle speed.
- Inventory Management: Items can now be locked in the inventory by right-clicking on them.
- Deck Switching – Decks can now be switched in the cards, supplies, and perks menus.
- New Tiles, New Enemies – Three new tiles and two new enemies have been added to the game, but it’s up to heroes to find them
Loop Hero takes place in a world that has been thrown into a timeless loop as it plunges into never-ending chaos. Gameplay will have players wield an expanding deck of cards that allows them to position enemies, buildings, and terrain to path a unique expedition to piece together the hero’s memories and restore balance to the world.
Game systems revolve around the player tasked with recovering and equipping loot for each hero’s class for the battles ahead. Throughout the game, the camp will expand to house more survivors to reinforce each adventure during the loop. Players can unlock new classes, new cards, and guardians as they quest to destroy the cycle of despair.
Loop Hero is available now on PC-via Steam.
In case you missed it, check out our review.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.