Serenity Forge announced they will publish the Dingaling Productions-developed RPG adventure LISA: Definitive Edition to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Nintendo Switch on July 18, 2023. The PC version will also receive the quality-of-life updates found in the console release.
LISA: Definitive Edition includes LISA: The Painful and LISA: The Joyful. The games put players in the world of Olathe after a mysterious “White Flash” wiped out all of the women in existence, leaving behind warlords, imbeciles, and perverts. Players take control of Brad on a journey through the wasteland to save his daughter, the last girl alive. He’ll come face-to-face with some brutal situations that he must overcome to protect his family.
LISA: Definitive Edition brings new content and nightmares to the game with:
- HD graphics and pixel-perfect int scaling.
- 120 FPS mode for PC and current-gen consoles.
- Brand-new campfire conversations allowing you to mourn the deaths of party members even more.
- New enemy and boss fights.
- New quests featuring never before seen battles and dialogue.
- Brand-new stories with multiple endings.
- Updated battle systems introducing new “Warlord Skills,” updated timed attacks, and UI overhaul.
- New border art overlays for wide-screen viewing.
- A new music player to listen to your favorite tracks and 20+ new Definitive Edition-exclusive songs.
- Painless (easy) mode for players looking for an easier time.
- Controller features utilizing Nintendo Switch HD Rumble,
- PlayStation DualSense haptics, light bar, adaptive triggers, and DualShock 4/DualSense speaker audio.
- 12 new localized languages.
- And even more, secrets to explore.
LISA: Definitive Edition can be pre-ordered now on all platforms.
You can watch the trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.