Limited Run Games and developer WayForward have announced that PAX West attendees will be able to try several titles from the latter team at Booth #303, including River City Girls 2, RWBY: Arrowfell, LUNARK, and Spidersaurs. The booth will be open from September 2 through September 5, from 10 AM PDT through 6 PM PDT.
The following physical titles will be purchasable:
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Convention Special VHS Style Box (Switch)
- Star Wars Episode I Racer Japanese Style Box (N64)
- Castlevania Anniversary Collection Retro Style Box (Switch & PS4)
- Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition Retro Style Box and Slipcover (Switch & PS4)
- River City Girls Soundtrack Boxed OST
- Bloodstained: Curse of The Moon 2 Variant Cover (Switch)
- Shantae Retro Oversized Box (Switch)
- Shantae Risky’s Revenge Retro Oversized Box (Switch)
Further, the full list of out-of-print games set to be purchasable at the aforementioned booth is viewable via the official Limited Run Games website.
River City Girls 2 will release for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam. The title was recently delayed with an unknown launch date.
The original River City Girls tells the story of Kyoko and Misako, two high-schoolers who know a thing or two about defending themselves as they explore the six regions of River City to rescue their kidnapped boyfriends, who happen to Kunio and Riki. Players will utilize the game’s combo mechanics, including counters, throws, and special attacks as they fight their way through the streets. They’ll also be able to interact with NPCs, which includes guest stars from previous River City titles.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.