MangaGamer announced that the Particle developed visual novel Lilycle Rainbow Stage!!! will release on PC-via MangaGamer and Steam on March 14.
Lilycle Rainbow Stage!!! tells the story of 15 different girls who each have feelings for someone in the group. Throughout the story, their feelings grow and they learn how to express themselves and find true love. The series originally began as yuri drama CDs spanning across six different couples. This entry of the series adds three new characters, Tamaki, Yuno, and Saeka who have sort of a love triangle situation going where they all seem interested in a girl that might not be totally interested in them.
Lilycle Rainbow Stage!!! has a loud of voice talent on the team including:
- Juri Kimura – Miyamori in Shirobako
- MAO – Flip Flappers, Keijo
- Haruka Terui – Yuki Yuna is a Hero, Brave Witches
- Shiori Mikami – Attack on Titan, Yuru Yuri
- Azumi Asakura – [email protected], High School DxD
- Maaya Uchida – [email protected], Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches, Love Chunibyou & Other Delusions
- Aya Uchida – Love Live!, Danganronpa 2, Kemono Friends
- Rumi Okubo – Astolfo in Fate/Apocrypha, Chinatsu in Yuru Yuri
- Aya Suzaki (Kill la Kill, Tamako Market
Additionally, players who pre-order the game will get 20% at MangaGamer.
You can watch the first trailer and check out some screenshots showing the characters below:
Author’s take: You had me at yuri.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.