Square Enix has announced that Life is Strange Arcadia Bay Collection, formerly titled Life is Strange Remastered Collection, will be releasing for Nintendo Switch on September 27, 2022. Additionally, physical pre-orders are currently available.
Comprising Life is Strange Remastered and Life is Strange: Before the Storm Remastered, players can look forward to the following primary features:
- Remastered visuals improved and optimized for Switch across characters and environments
- Improved character animation using full facial mocap performance (Life is Strange Remastered)
- Choice and consequence-driven stories with multiple endings
- Harness the power of Max’s rewind ability or Chloe’s quick-witted attitude to change the course of events
- Every track from the distinct licensed soundtrack & original scores
You can view officially provided screenshots via our gallery below:
You can view the collection’s latest trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.