During Day 2 of the Indie Live Expo event, publisher and developer G-Mode announced their online simulation title, Kuukiyomi: Consider It! Online.
This game has 7 players participate in various experiences with voting occurring afterward to determine winners. Quizzes, puzzles, and action sequences are some of the scenarios players will face, each requiring different skillsets and inputs.
A general listed game overview is provided below:
- Players will be matched with up to 6 other players in the matching lobby.
- After matching is complete, the game will start.
- At the start of the game, you will be given a question, and you will play a mini-game based on the question.
- After the mini-game is over, you will be able to watch the replays of all the matched players.
- After watching the replays, vote for the player who played the best according to the theme.
- Repeat the mini-game, replay, and vote three times.
- The winner is the player with the most votes in all three rounds.
Kuukiyomi: Consider It! Online is entering Early Access on PC via Steam in June 2022. The full game is planned to release in Spring 2023.
You can view officially provided screenshots via our gallery below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.