KOG Games announced that the free-to-play MMORPG KurtzPel will launch on Steam Early Access in North America and South America on April 30 ahead of its worldwide launch this summer.
Fans of the game can get in early during the Steam Early Access period, which will also grant them access to the Founder’s Pack available at launch that includes exclusive costume sets.
Earlier this year, the developer launched a closed alpha and beta to which they have implanted new changes to the game, including:
Custom missions with spectator mode – Play any PVE/PVP mode with friends or watch others play
- English VO
- Begin with three skills and overall Karma skill and stats adjusted
- New mission acquirement areas
- New hairstyles, costumes, and accessories
- Different backgrounds during Character Creation
- New Deathmatch map – Deathmatch is a fan favorite!
- Matchmaking System improvements
- Leaderboard system – Check your ranking and see how you stack up to other players
- Steam Market Place and Steam Achievements
- Language support for Portuguese Brasileiro and Español
Being the spiritual successor to the publisher’s other title GrandChase, KurtzPel allows players to join together two separate trade/job classes to create a custom character that fits their playstyle. Players can swap out weapon paths, known as Karma, during a battle in order to take advantage of the situation or enemy weaknesses.
In case you missed it, check out our impressions from the game’s closed beta.
You can check out new screenshots below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.