PQube released a new trailer for their Art Co. developed visual novel Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa, coming to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC-via Steam on May 31 in Europe and June 4 in North America.
The trailer introduces the cast of characters who players will meet throughout the story, as follows:
- Nanami Kagura – A chatterbox characters with a lot of energy. She’s the first friend that you make at the school and obsessed with “The Curse of Mikoto”.
- Honoka Ichinose – A shy and timid girl who loves animals. However, animals don’t seem to love her back.
- Shuji Toyama – A track and field ace and very popular, but has become a little distracted.
- Yukino Tsubaki – A rich kid who has a temper. She also holds a grudge against Kanami Kagura.
- Wakaba Asagiri – The President of the Occult Research Club and super smart.
- Kujo Satsuki – A stickler for the rules and the smartest student at the Academy.
- Chinatsu Hachisuka – Always patroling the Academy and can be pretty bossy.
- Mikoto Sasaki – An incredible student-athlete, but uhm, she killed herself.
Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa is a mystery visual novel where nothing is as it seems. At the beginning of the game, Mon-chan, a demon fox, makes a pact with the protagonist to allow the player to wield the power of Kotodama, which essentially means that the player can coerce the truth from anyone who tries to lie to you. Throughout the game, players will use Kotodam to investigate the strange happenings of Fujisawa Academy.
You can watch the trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.