Degica Games announced that the Unknown Games-developed anime-fighter Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai has launched Version 3 DLC on PC-via Steam.
Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai Version 3 introduces two new playable characters to the all-female cast, Jokō Kōmei and Kakuka Hōkō. Further, the DLC will enhance all of the animations of the existing fighters along with ushering in other gameplay improvements. This includes new stages and a re-adjusted Challenge Mode and Training Mode.
The publisher has also lowered the price of the base game from $19.99 to $11.99 with the release of the Version 3 DLC, which is available for $9.99.
Jokō Kōmei is an introvert who does not talk much and works quietly without showing much emotion. She’s small in stature but wields a large ax with ease that is out of proportion to her size. She is one of the bravest in the Wei military forces.
Kakuka Hōkō is serious and sometimes gives her opinions to Cao Cao, but her stubborn attitude is the reverse of her true feelings. Whenever she gets distracted, she has a habit of bursting into a nosebleed because of her delusion of being bullied by Sōsō. She uses the “Supersonic Impact,” which blasts away approaching enemies.
Key features of Version 3 are:
- Version 3 is the same as the latest arcade version
- Added new playable character “Jokō” and strategist “Kakuka”
- Revamped animation of existing characters
- Added button dash
- Reintegrating Special Down into Hougeki combos, and reworked a few key features to reduce the complexity of the system
- Re-adjusted Challenger Mode and Training Mode to match Version 3
- New opening movie
- Added new stage and new BGM
You can watch the new trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.