Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai Finally Adds Jokō Kōmei and Kakuka Hōkō to the PS4 Version as DLC
Degica Games announced that the Unknown Games-developed anime-fighter Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai has launched Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai – Characters 1 DLC on PlayStation 4 for $4.99.
The DLC adds the new playable character Jokō Kōmei, and the new strategist, Kakuka Hōkō to the roster. The two characters were previously available as Version 3 DLC on PC-via Steam.
Additionally, a free update for the game will include:
- Version 3 is the same as the latest arcade version
- Added new playable character “Jokō” and strategist “Kakuka”
- Revamped animation of existing characters
- Added button dash
- Reintegrating Special Down into Hougeki combos, and reworked a few key features to reduce the complexity of the system
- Re-adjusted Challenger Mode and Training Mode to match Version 3
- New opening movie
- Added new stage and new BGM
Jokō Kōmei is an introvert who does not talk much and works quietly without showing much emotion. She’s small in stature but wields a large ax with ease that is out of proportion to her size. She is one of the bravest in the Wei military forces.
Kakuka Hōkō is serious and sometimes gives her opinions to Cao Cao, but her stubborn attitude is the reverse of her true feelings. Whenever she gets distracted, she has a habit of bursting into a nosebleed because of her delusion of being bullied by Sōsō. She uses the “Supersonic Impact,” which blasts away approaching enemies.
You can watch the character trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.