Retailer Amnibus has revealed that pre-orders for several pieces of Klonoa-themed merchandise are available via their digital storefront. Ranging from acrylic standees to phone cases, fans have a plethora of options to showcase their love for the franchise and mascot by extension. The collective pre-order window for these products lasts until August 2022 (save for one), with shipments expected to occur in late October 2022.
Store links to each newly unveiled item are listed below with prices including tax:
- Klonoa: Door to Phantomile Acrylic Stand – ¥ 1,980
- Klonoa 2: Lunatea’s Veil Acrylic Stand – ¥ 1,980
- Klonoa: Door to Phantomile Can Badge – ¥ 1,155
- Klonoa 2: Lunatea’s Veil Can Badge– ¥ 1,155
- Klonoa: Door to Phantomile Men’s T-Shirt – ¥ 4,378
- Klonoa: Door to Phantomile Women’s T-Shirt – ¥ 4,378
- Klonoa 2: Lunatea’s Veil Men’s T-Shirt – ¥ 4,378
- Klonoa 2: Lunatea’s Veil Women’s T-Shirt – ¥ 4,378
- Klonoa: Door to Phantomile A3 Matte Canvas Poster – ¥ 913
- Klonoa 2: Lunatea’s Veil A3 Matte Canvas Poster – ¥ 913
- Klonoa: Door to Phantomile Power Bank – ¥ 4,983
- Klonoa 2: Lunatea’s Veil Power Bank – ¥ 4,983
- Klonoa: Door to Phantomile Mug – ¥ 1,683
- Klonoa 2: Lunatea’s Veil Mug – ¥ 1,683
- Klonoa Men’s Hoodie – ¥ 6,578
- Klonoa Women’s Hoodie – ¥ 6,578
- Klonoa Glitter iPhone Case – ¥ 3,850 (Pre-Order Period Ends July 28, 2022)
Additionally, you can view officially provided images of each product via our gallery below:
- Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series has only received physical releases in Europe and Japan, with North America being excluded.
- Commemorative release artwork and mobile wallpapers were recently shared.
- A Klonoa & Huepow Nendoroid was announced.
Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series is now available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch, and for PC via Steam.
This compilation includes the first 2 games of the franchise, Klonoa: Door to Phantomile and Klonoa 2: Lunatea’s Veil. These titles are classic platformers, where players control the protagonist Klonoa traversing a myriad of environmental and enemy obstacles.
The compilation contains Easy and Hard difficulties, with the latter only unlocking after the game has been cleared once. Tutorials are optional so they can be pursued or ignored. 2-player support is also possible via cooperative play. Lastly of note is Stopwatch Mode, which is highly implied to be akin to a Time Attack-esque feature where players race against the clock and complete stages as quickly as possible.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.