Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] Celebrates Third Anniversary With In-Game Event
Square Enix revealed details of the third-anniversary celebration for their free-to-play mobile title Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross].
The celebration event signifies the launch of the mobile title that will give players the change to get in-game items and participate in events that they might have missed out on.
All players who log in before May 31 will receive 10,000 jewels and from now until April 30 players will receive Draw Tickets based on their character level, which can be used to pull from a limited time banner to receive powerful Medals. Also, The Dark-Winged Warrior event will be available against from now until April 13 for players to obtain the “One-Winged” title.
Here the list of other opportunities in Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross]:
- Event Medals – Now through April 30, players can earn event coins to exchange for Sora & Chip & Dale Medals, boosters and other rewards.
- Spirit Training Campaign – Using the new Spirit Training feature, Keyblade wielders that train their Spirit 30 times now until April 30 will receive special rewards, including exclusive Spirit Parts.
- One Million Jewels Campaign – Until May 6, players can pull once daily from a free banner for a chance to draw a KHIII Moogle Medal. With KH III Moogle Medals, players have a chance to win Jewel prizes and a chance at the grand prize of one million Jewels. All players who have at least one KH III Moogle Medal will receive 1000 Jewels as a consolation prize at the conclusion of the campaign.
- Returning Popular Avatar Boards – Players can customize their character’s outfit with the highly sought after Terra and Aqua Avatar Boards, which return for purchase starting tomorrow until April 13. Additionally, the Cloud Avatar Boards will return for a limited time from April 16 until April 22.
- Avatar Coin and Draw Ticket Campaign – Until April 30, players can convert Avatar Coins to Draw Tickets to pull from a special banner for Medals.
Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] is available now for iOS and Android devices
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.