Following the newest images of the upcoming mobile game Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link, fans have pointed out that the Twitter account for the concluded mobile title, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], has been rebranded to Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link.
This is significant because, aside from the recent images, this is the most acknowledgment Missing-Link has received in nearly a year. Currently, the global Twitter account formerly used for Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross] still has a banner and profile picture for the previous title, but the username now says “KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link.” Additionally, the profile description now notes that upcoming title.
With these recent developments, it’s likely we’ll hear some manner of new information on the game soon. We’ll keep you all updated.
Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link is set after the events of Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross] but before the events of Kingdom Hearts Dark Road. It was announced alongside Kingdom Hearts IV. The story is seemingly set to follow the original player character from the Chi titles on a mission after the tragedy of Daybreak Town to ultimately script the events of Dark Road.
UPDATE 10/26/2023: The English account has changed its icon, @ name, and more, alongside tweeting out a welcome message:
Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link will launch for mobile devices via iOS and Android at an unknown time.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q&A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Tetsuya Nomura Game Informer Interview Coverage
- 20th Anniversary Recap Videos
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Tetsuya Nomura Q&A Fully Translated
- Kingdom Hearts Lost Animated Pilot
- The franchise has sold over 36 million units worldwide.
- Soundtracks officially available on streaming services
- First Kingdom Hearts IV Song Now Uploaded
- Yoko Shimomura Interview
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.