Square Enix has significantly discounted the Kingdom Hearts Cloud ports on Nintendo Switch, comprising the entirety of the Dark Seeker saga. Of course, these are undoubtedly the worst ways to experience these titles, but if you genuinely have no other option, they’re here, I guess.
For those unaware of what Cloud gaming is, it has you play a title via streaming, meaning your inputs are determined live through your internet connection. As a result, you need a strong internet connection for these experiences to potentially be somewhat smooth, yet it’s never something I’d recommend, doubly so for action games. In the case of Kingdom Hearts, I’m sure you can imagine how awful the Cloud experience must be.
In fact, I’ve actually played through every Kingdom Hearts game on the Nintendo Switch Cloud, even meaning to defeat the Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Limit Cut Data Battles and Yozora on Critical Mode. It was pretty miserable in hindsight.
Concluding on July 27, 2023, at 2:59 AM ET, the following discounts have been applied:
- Kingdom Hearts – HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX – Cloud Version – 50% off – $19.99
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Cloud Version – 50% off – $24.99
- Kingdom Hearts III + Re Mind (DLC) Cloud Version – 50% off – $24.99
- Kingdom Hearts INTEGRUM MASTERPIECE for Cloud – 50% off – $44.99
On the other hand, you can purchase the native Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory at 50% off for $29.99. This rhythm game’s pretty great, and on the Switch, owning it allows you to play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate matches with “Dearly Beloved -Swing Version-.”
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates.
Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q & A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Tetsuya Nomura Game Informer Interview Coverage
- 20th Anniversary Recap Videos
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Tetsuya Nomura Q&A Fully Translated
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Updated to Version 5.01
- Kingdom Hearts Lost Animated Pilot
- The franchise has sold over 36 million units worldwide.
- Soundtrack officially available on streaming services
- First Kingdom Hearts IV Song Now Uploaded
- Yoko Shimomura Interview
Kingdom Hearts IV is in development with an unknown release date and unconfirmed platforms.
Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link will launch for mobile devices via iOS and Android at an unknown time.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.