Square Enix has revealed new Kingdom Hearts apparel consisting of a hoodie primarily depicting the fan-favorite character Roxas. The clear screen of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is magnificently recreated in a mostly monochromatic coloration.
You can pre-order this item from the Square Enix Japan store for ¥9,680 and retailer Aitai Kuji for ¥8,500. Shipments from the former storefront are explicitly stated to occur on October 8, 2022, while the latter site provides an October 2022 shipment window.
You can view officially provided images of this upcoming merchandise via our gallery below:
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates. Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts IV
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing – Link
- Who is the girl in the Kingdom Hearts IV trailer?
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q & A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Tetsuya Nomura interview with Famitsu
- Tetsuya Nomura Game Informer Interview Coverage
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.