Square Enix has unveiled new Kingdom Hearts merchandise obtainable via crane games at Sega Plaza locations. Starting on July 15, Japanese fans can obtain Kingdom Hearts Premium Cushions and a Stainless Steel Bottle.
The former set of items depicts the series’ well-known traditional logo and iconic visuals such as the Dream Drop Distance box art. The Stainless Steel Bottle, on the other hand, is coated with the franchise’s popular symbols and a visage of Sora in his Kingdom Hearts III attire.
You can view these products via our galleries below:
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates. Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts IV
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing – Link
- Who is the girl in the Kingdom Hearts IV trailer?
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q & A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Tetsuya Nomura interview with Famitsu
- Tetsuya Nomura Game Informer Interview Coverage
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.