The official Kingdom Hearts Twitter account has announced that the PC ports of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue have been patched to address several issues that have been reported by players since launch.
Our team’s Ryuji translated the patch notes that are listed below:
The latest patch notes for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 are listed below:
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when a video recording or streaming app was used.
- Fixed a problem where the sound volume would revert back to the default settings when skipping events in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.
- Fixed a bug in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix where if a character takes damage during a specific action in Hollow Bastion, the character would not be controlled unless if they were attacked again.
- Fixed a bug in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix where the volume of the sound effects would increase if a magic attack was performed multiple times in quick succession.
- Fixed a bug in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix where the game would crash if the controller was disconnected while playing the mini-game “Rumble Racing.”
The patch notes for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue are listed below:
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when a video recording or streaming app (likely primarily referring to Stream Labs OBS) was used.
- Fixed a bug in Dream Drop Distance HD where the Nightmares in Chernabog’s fight would not disappear as they should.
The PC port of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix got patched earlier this year, so seeing this continued effort to patch the Kingdom Hearts PC ports is undoubtedly appreciated. Hopefully, these ports are as pristine as they can be before the next mainline entry releases.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.