Kingdom Hearts Organization XIII Necklaces Available For Pre-Order; 4 Colors & Summer Releases
Square Enix and jewelry retailer U-Treasure, have announced that Kingdom Hearts necklaces based on the thrones of Organization XIII in ‘Where Nothing Gathers’ are available for pre-order via the latter’s storefront. Four necklace colors are available, which also vary in price. March 28, 2022, through April 18, 2022, is their collective pre-order window, with August 16, 2022, seeming to be the currently estimated shipping date based on the store page for the silver necklace. Their respective store pages are listed below:
- Silver (¥19,800)
- Yellow Gold (¥110,000)
- Pink Gold (¥110,000)
- Platinum (¥121,000)
Additionally, each necklace variant can be viewed via our gallery below:
Check out my appreciative piece on the Yozora battle.
I defeated the Kingdom Hearts III data battles and Yozora on the recent Nintendo Switch cloud port.
If you missed them, check out my appreciative pieces on the following data fights:
- Check out the fully playable Riku mod for Kingdom Hearts III, titled “Project EQUINOX.”
- Check out the fully playable Kairi mod for Kingdom Hearts III, titled “Project Embrace.”
- Check out the fan efforts to create Traverse Town within Kingdom Hearts III.
- Regarding artwork, view the official Square Enix media accounts sharing art of Cloud commemorating Kingdom Hearts’ 20-year anniversary.
- Check out the unironic simplicity of the Kingdom Hearts timeline.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.