Square Enix has announced that several new Kingdom Hearts bags, a wallet, and a key case are available for pre-order via CDJapan for fans outside Japan. As is usually the case with Kingdom Hearts merchandise, these items are pretty expensive.
Each item contains the same Kingdom Hearts imagery, such as the crown, enemy insignias, and more. Further, they are all expected to ship during 2024.
You can view images of each of these items via our gallery below:
Store links for each product are listed below, alongside prices that may alter depending on the shifting conversion rate.
- Jacquard Bum Bag – US$ 81.28
- Jacquard Tote Bag – US$ 94.83
- Jacquard Long Wallet – US$ 81.28
- Jacquard Key Case – US$ 40.64
- Jacquard Backpack – US$ 121.93
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates.
Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q & A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Tetsuya Nomura Game Informer Interview Coverage
- 20th Anniversary Recap Videos
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Tetsuya Nomura Q&A Fully Translated
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Updated to Version 5.01
- Kingdom Hearts Lost Animated Pilot
- The franchise has sold over 36 million units worldwide.
- Soundtrack officially available on streaming services
- First Kingdom Hearts IV Song Now Uploaded
- Yoko Shimomura Interview
Kingdom Hearts IV is in development with an unknown release date and unconfirmed platforms.
Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link will launch for mobile devices via iOS and Android at an unknown time.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.