Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Reveals New Screenshots & 2 Gameplay Control Modes
The upcoming Kingdom Hearts mobile game set between Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross] and Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link, has revealed new gameplay information with the Japanese-exclusive closed prototype test having begun for iPhones.
- Missing-Link Delay + New Symbol
- Kingdom Hearts Missing – Link New Art; Japan-Only Prototype Closed Beta Test
The official Japanese Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Twitter account, acting as the game’s new hub for the foreseeable future, shared the following information. Our team’s Ryuji has translated this news, which is sourced from the Kingdom Hearts fansite we both write for, KH13:
In Kingdom Hearts Missing Link, there are two ways to control your player: GPS Mode and Pad Mode.
In GPS mode, your character moves as you walk around and change your GPS position. You can obtain AP from battles and you can also enable “Hands-Free Mode”, where battles are automatic.
In Pad mode, your character moves by using a pad on your screen. In this mode, AP is required for battles and obtaining treasure chests.
- Obtain Jewels from Present Quests.
- Craft lots of LV 20 Pieces.
- 1/13 7:00~ Take your smartphone with you and go on an adventure!
- 1/14 7:00~ Area Boss Quests will appear!
- 1/17 7:00~ Raid Boss Quests will appear!
You can view the new Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link screenshots via our gallery below:
Check out our review of Kingdom Hearts Dark Road.
I beat every Kingdom Hearts III Limit Cut Data Fight and Yozora on Critical Mode via the Nintendo Switch Cloud port.
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates. Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
View my appreciative deep dives into each of Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind’s Data Battles:
- Young Xehanort
- Dark Riku
- Master Xehanort
Significant avenues of Kingdom Hearts coverage on our site are listed below:
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts IV
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing – Link
- Who is the girl in the Kingdom Hearts IV trailer?
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q & A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Tetsuya Nomura interview with Famitsu
- Tetsuya Nomura Game Informer Interview Coverage
- 20th Anniversary Recap Videos
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Tetsuya Nomura Q&A Fully Translated
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Updated to Version 5.01
- Kingdom Hearts Lost Animated Pilot
- The Franchise Has Sold Over 36 Million Units Worldwide
- Second Breath Concert Announced
- 20th Anniversary Vinyl LP Box Announced
- New Nomura Art of Brain, Zack & Jack
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.