Square Enix has finally unveiled news for the elusive mobile title Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link. Following the title’s Japan-only mobile test in January 2023, information on this title has been nonexistent.
New artwork is now available depicting what seems to be some type of coliseum in Scala ad Caelum, though it’s difficult to confidently assess the location. Additionally, another new image via the Twitter account’s header showcases the game’s logo atop Scala ad Caelum with gorgeous lighting.
It’s also worth noting that the Twitter account, which was formerly for other Kingdom Hearts content, has officially rebranded itself for Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link with a #KHML hashtag and new profile picture presenting a symbol from Scala ad Caelum.
With this recent development, it’s safe to assume we’ll finally receive new information for this title soon. We’ll keep you all updated.
Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link is set after the events of Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross] but before the events of Kingdom Hearts Dark Road. It was announced alongside Kingdom Hearts IV. The story is seemingly set to follow the original player character from the Chi titles on a mission after the tragedy of Daybreak Town to ultimately script the events of Dark Road.
You can view the new Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link images below:
Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link will launch for mobile devices via iOS and Android at an unknown time.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q&A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Tetsuya Nomura Game Informer Interview Coverage
- 20th Anniversary Recap Videos
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Tetsuya Nomura Q&A Fully Translated
- Kingdom Hearts Lost Animated Pilot
- The franchise has sold over 36 million units worldwide.
- Soundtracks officially available on streaming services
- First Kingdom Hearts IV Song Now Uploaded
- Yoko Shimomura Interview
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.