Square Enix North America has revealed new Kingdom Hearts-themed merchandise, this time comprising King Mickey and the Shadow Heartless as Bright Arts Gallery figures. The former costs $44.99 while the latter costs $36.99, though both items are expected to ship in February 2023.
Additionally, the figures are also available to pre-order via Square Enix Japan ahead of October 15, 2022 shipments. The Shadow Heartless iteration costs ¥3,520, and the King Mickey version costs ¥4,400.
You can view images of these upcoming products via our gallery below:
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates. Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts IV
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing – Link
- Who is the girl in the Kingdom Hearts IV trailer?
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q & A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Tetsuya Nomura interview with Famitsu
- Tetsuya Nomura Game Informer Interview Coverage
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.