Square Enix and Japanese 7-Elevens are collaborating later this week, on July 15, 2022, to sell merchandise themed around the Kingdom Hearts franchise. These items, all branded by LOVELESS, greatly range in appeal, from eco-friendly bags to coffee cup tumblers.
The exclusive products can be physically purchased in person or digitally pre-ordered for pick-up. Each item’s store page and pricing are listed below, with a gallery housing images afterward.
- Eco-Friendly Kingdom Hearts Bag with Chain of Memories Sora Pouch – ¥2,819
- Eco-Friendly Kingdom Hearts Bag with Dream Drop Distance Sora & Mickey Pouch – ¥2,819
- Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Title Screen Coffee Cup Tumbler – ¥2,409
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Clear Screen Coffee Cup Tumbler – ¥2,409
- Kingdom Hearts Symbols Wallet – ¥2,640
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates. Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts IV
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing – Link
- Who is the girl in the Kingdom Hearts IV trailer?
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q & A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Tetsuya Nomura interview with Famitsu
- Tetsuya Nomura Game Informer Interview Coverage
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.