Square Enix has announced that the Nintendo Switch Cloud versions of the Kingdom Hearts titles, known as Kingdom Hearts Integrum Masterpiece for Cloud, have been updated to version 1.0.2, fixing a prominent log-in error and numerous unspecified minor issues. These remedies are appreciated, but I doubt they’re going to enlarge the player base by any means.
You can view the tweet initially announcing this new update’s arrival below:
We’ve published Patch 1.0.2 for the Kingdom Hearts series for Nintendo Switch Cloud Version.
This fixes a log in error, as well as minor issues across the titles.
— KINGDOM HEARTS (@KINGDOMHEARTS) March 10, 2022
If you missed them, check out my appreciative pieces on the following data fights:
- Check out the fully playable Riku mod for Kingdom Hearts III, titled “Project EQUINOX.”
- Check out the fully playable Kairi mod for Kingdom Hearts III, titled “Project Embrace.”
- Check out the fan efforts to create Traverse Town within Kingdom Hearts III.
- The Kingdom Hearts community is hosting 2 ambitious fan-led events next month, March Caprice and KH20.
- Regarding artwork, view the official Kingdom Hearts media accounts sharing art of Sora commemorating Final Fantasy VII’s 25-year anniversary.
- Check out the unironic simplicity of the Kingdom Hearts timeline.
- Check out the legendary fan-made videos, titled “The 13th Clash”.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.