Kingdom Hearts III “Project Noise” Mod Makes Neku Sakuraba Fully Playable; TWEWY Tracks Implemented & More
Initially unveiled during the digital fan-hosted Kingdom Hearts event, March Caprice 2.0, fans showed off an impressive Kingdom Hearts III mod called Project Noise. By using this mod, fans can play as The World Ends with You’s protagonist, Neku Sakuraba, alongside a variety of notable changes listed below:
- Elemental Encoder (PC exclusive Keyblade) replaced by Skull Noise (TWEWY-themed Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance)
- Numerous UI and texture alterations to better complement The World Ends with You’s aesthetic
- Replacement of soundtrack comprising soundtracks from The World Ends with You, its anime adaption, NEO The World Ends with You, and supplemental media
This mod’s creators are listed below with respective Twitter hyperlinks:
- Nicholas (mod director, texture incorporation, sound design & Keyblade importing)
- Oluvids (soundtrack alterations)
- DaniKH (Neku model-swap)
You can download this mod yourself via its dedicated Nexus Mods page.
You can view the trailer highlighting the Kingdom Hearts III Project Noise mod below:
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora has found himself in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates. Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Finally, some combat footage is showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.