One of the most iconic abilities from Kingdom Hearts II, at least to me, is Horizontal Slash. While it’s far from being exceptionally flashy, its utility in air combos was terrific, especially when coupled with Berserk Charge. Further, while not combat related, it’s the first ability I think of whenever seeing the Mushroom XIII at the Mysterious Tower. Anyway, user komatsuna has crafted the ability for Kingdom Hearts III, allowing for more freeform air combos as base Sora.
A humorous form of this mod concept was created by Trueblade Seeker earlier this year.
To download this mod and view more information surrounding it, check out its dedicated Nexus Mods page.
You can view a video of his mod in action below:
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates. Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts IV
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing – Link
- Who is the girl in the Kingdom Hearts IV trailer?
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q & A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Tetsuya Nomura interview with Famitsu
- Tetsuya Nomura Game Informer Interview Coverage
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.