Kingdom Hearts III Manga Chapter 24.5 Now Available; Toy Box’s Conclusion
Manga distributor Gangan Online has announced that chapter 24-2 of the Kingdom Hearts III manga is now digitally available in Japanese via their official website. This chapter finally concludes the Toy Box world, likely leading to the next adapted world being the Kingdom of Corona (Tangled). The manga is undeniably moving at a rather gradual pace. Still, I’m glad that Shiro Amano is taking the time to make this adaptation as qualitative as possible.
- You can view official preview scans of this chapter via their official website.
- UPDATE: The chapter is now available in English via Yen Press.
Chapter 25 will be arriving on July 7, 2022.
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates. Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts IV
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing – Link
- Who is the girl in the Kingdom Hearts IV trailer?
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q & A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Tetsuya Nomura interview with Famitsu
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.