Talented Kingdom Hearts modder TrueBlade Seeker has performed tremendous work yet again with a clever and fascinating Kingdom Hearts III mod. Titled “Hearts of Dominance,” this mod allows players to utilize imagined movesets for the Phoenix, Garuda, Titan, and Ramuh Eikons from Final Fantasy XVI.
The following descriptions for each Eikon-inspired moveset are listed below:
- Hold L analog Up + O
- Teleport toward the enemy at midrange, strike, and launch them upward with Phoenix’s wing
- Deal Fire damage
* Might cause out of bounds in some areas
- Hold L analog Left + O
- Spin upward while slashing with Garuda’s claw, then descend while spinning rapidly. Ends with a final slash.
- Deal Wind damage
- Can move while attacking
- Hold L analog Right + O
- Stomp to cause a shockwave that initiates knock-up; throw Keyblade into the air to summon Titan’s fist that smashes the ground below.
- Deal Physical damage (There is no Earth element)
- Can briefly move while at the beginning
- Hold L analog Down + O
- Summon Ramuh’s staff to control a ball of lightning that spin around you while slowly increasing its radius, then call a pillar of lightning to draw distant enemies toward Sora.
- Deal Lightning damage
- Can move while attacking
The following stance is also included:
- Can slowly move around horizontally
- Press L analog to switch to Hearts Stance (Hearts Stance command changes to Holding Directional inputs and pressing O)
You can download this mod for yourself and view more intricate details via its dedicated Nexus Mods page.
You can view a video showcasing this impressive mod below, via TrueBlade Seeker’s YouTube channel:
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates. Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts IV
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing – Link
- Who is the girl in the Kingdom Hearts IV trailer?
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q & A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Tetsuya Nomura interview with Famitsu
- Tetsuya Nomura Game Informer Interview Coverage
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.