Numerous move replacements and extensions have been implemented, such as Sora’s Final Blow ability transforming into Sonic’s Grand Slam. Further, Sonic Boom, and perhaps more impressively, Sonic’s new Cyloop ability have also been incorporated into Sora’s Kingdom Hearts III moveset.
You can download this mod and view specificities regarding the moveset alterations via its dedicated Nexus Mods page.
You can view Trueblade Seeker’s video showcasing this new mod below:
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates. Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts IV
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing – Link
- Who is the girl in the Kingdom Hearts IV trailer?
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q & A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Tetsuya Nomura interview with Famitsu
- Tetsuya Nomura Game Informer Interview Coverage
- 20th Anniversary Recap Videos
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Tetsuya Nomura Q&A Fully Translated
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Updated to Version 5.01
- Kingdom Hearts Lost Animated Pilot
- The Franchise Has Sold Over 36 Million Units Worldwide
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.