Fan mods for Kingdom Hearts III have only been getting heightened in brilliance, with this one, in particular, being one of my favorites. Modder Kurasa25 has made Terra fully playable within the title, adding a custom moveset, new Keyblades, and transformations. Further, Terra can be played as from beginning to end as all of Sora’s animations have been created for him too.
Lingering Will and Terra-Xehanort also appear depending on the world one is visiting. It’s all incredibly impressive work. If you’re interested in trying out this mod for yourself, check it out for yourself on Nexus Mods. Additionally, thanks to Kingdom Hearts content creator TheGamersJoint for highlighting this mod in a recent video, since I somehow entirely missed its existence.
If you missed them, check out my appreciative pieces on the following data fights:
- Check out the fully playable Riku mod for Kingdom Hearts III, titled “Project EQUINOX.”
- Check out the fully playable Kairi mod for Kingdom Hearts III, titled “Project Embrace.”
- Check out the fan efforts to create Traverse Town within Kingdom Hearts III.
- The Kingdom Hearts community is hosting 2 ambitious fan-led events next month, March Caprice and KH20.
- Regarding artwork, view the official Kingdom Hearts media accounts sharing art of Sora commemorating Final Fantasy VII’s 25-year anniversary.
- Check out the unironic simplicity of the Kingdom Hearts timeline.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.