Yen Press has announced that chapter 25 of the Kingdom Hearts III manga, “Lea and Kairi,” is now digitally available in English from several services such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Book Walker, Google Play, iBooks, and Kobo. This new chapter focuses on Kairi and Lea’s dynamic during a break from their Keyblade training, with Kairi getting to know her former kidnapper better.
The manga’s latest chapter, 24.5, concluded Toy Box, so the next world to be adapted will undoubtedly be The Kingdom of Corona. The forthcoming chapter is planned to be released in Japan on August 4, 2022.
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates. Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts IV
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing – Link
- Who is the girl in the Kingdom Hearts IV trailer?
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q & A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Tetsuya Nomura interview with Famitsu
- Tetsuya Nomura Game Informer Interview Coverage
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.