Square Enix has announced that a celebratory Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Mickey Mouse plush based on his attire in Kingdom Hearts II is now available for pre-order via their digital storefronts alongside other reputable retailers.
Additionally, this plush boasts a miniature suitcase potentially representative of Mickey’s own in Kingdom Hearts III alongside a 20th Anniversary engraving upon his shoe’s left sole.
It’s too bad he isn’t shirtless. Hopefully, other Kingdom Hearts fans are reading who understand that joke because it’s probably kind of disturbing out of context.
You can view official images of the Kingdom Hearts II King Mickey 20th Anniversary Plush via our gallery below:
You can pre-order this plush from the following stores:
- Square Enix Japan – ¥9,680 – November 12, 2022, shipment date
- Square Enix North America – $99.99 – March 2023 shipment window
- AmiAmi – ¥7,740 – November 2022 shipment window
- Aitai Kuji – ¥7,750 November 2022 shipment window
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates. Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts IV
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing – Link
- Who is the girl in the Kingdom Hearts IV trailer?
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q&A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Tetsuya Nomura interview with Famitsu
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.