Square Enix and Japanese company UUL have announced that new Kingdom Hearts-themed household items will launch in August 2023.
Firstly, tableware sets representative of two iconic locales from the franchise, Twilight Town and Destiny Islands, are available for pre-order. This merchandise comprises glasses depicting symbols of Sora, Kairi, Riku, Roxas, Xion, and Axel, cutlery engraved with memorable phrases, and stylistic plates.
Reliable retailer Aitai Kuji, known for having Japanese-exclusive Kingdom Hearts merchandise, has stocked these items. In fact, you can pre-order the Destiny Islands and Twilight Town tableware sets for ¥12,100 each.
Further, rugs and cushion covers of the aforementioned characters sans Xion are also available for pre-order, with the former costing ¥8,000 and the latter being ¥5,700.
The character rug Aitai Kuji store pages are listed below:
The cushion cover Aitai Kuji store pages are listed below:
Overview images of the household items are viewable via our galleries below, though the hyperlinked store pages above contain several zoomed-in shots of the included items:
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates. Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q & A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Tetsuya Nomura Game Informer Interview Coverage
- 20th Anniversary Recap Videos
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Tetsuya Nomura Q&A Fully Translated
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Updated to Version 5.01
- Kingdom Hearts Lost Animated Pilot
- The franchise has sold over 36 million units worldwide.
- Soundtrack officially available on streaming services
- First Kingdom Hearts IV Song Now Uploaded
Kingdom Hearts IV is in development with an unknown release date and unconfirmed platforms.
Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link will launch for mobile devices via iOS and Android at an unknown time.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.