The official Kingdom Hearts media accounts have finally shared a clean high-quality version of Tetsuya Nomura’s anniversary artwork. This illustration was previously shared via the 20-year anniversary event venue and the most recent Weekly Famitsu issue. So, while it was viewable, it was never able to be perceived with high resolution which is now possible.
You can view the tweet initially sharing this new iteration of the Kingdom Hearts 20-year Anniversary artwork below:
1️⃣, 2️⃣, 3️⃣, 4️⃣!
— KINGDOM HEARTS (@KINGDOMHEARTS) April 30, 2022
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates. Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts IV
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing – Link
- Who is the girl in the Kingdom Hearts IV trailer?
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q&A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Tetsuya Nomura interview with Famitsu
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.