Kingdom Hearts Franchise Sells Over 36 Million Units Worldwide
Square Enix’s latest annual report has revealed that the Kingdom Hearts franchise has sold over 36 million units worldwide as of March 2022. Further, this amount includes both physical and digital units.
Congratulations to Square Enix, and here’s hoping we hear more info regarding Kingdom Hearts Missing – Link and Kingdom Hearts IV sooner rather than later. The former title is the next mobile entry, and a closed beta test was planned for sometime this year, but no new developments have been shared in recent months.
We’ll be sure to keep you all updated on any significant updates made pertaining to the Kingdom Hearts franchise.
Check out our review of Kingdom Hearts Dark Road.
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates. Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts IV
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing – Link
- Who is the girl in the Kingdom Hearts IV trailer?
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q & A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Tetsuya Nomura interview with Famitsu
- Tetsuya Nomura Game Informer Interview Coverage
- 20th Anniversary Recap Videos
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Tetsuya Nomura Q&A Fully Translated
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Updated to Version 5.01
- Kingdom Hearts Lost Animated Pilot
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.