Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Update Delayed; New Visuals
The official Japan PR Twitter account for Kingdom Hearts Dark Road has announced that the offline version of the mobile game has been delayed to an unspecified time. Further, a new image was shared, compiling three scenes from the upcoming update.
Our team’s Ryuji translated the new text and the team’s delay message, all viewable below:
“The update for Kingdom Hearts Union x Dark Road, which was scheduled to be released this winter, will now take a little longer to release due to the addition of a major scenario to the story.
From his younger days to his days as a Master, we ask that you wait for this tale that tells the past of Xehanort.”
The initial tweet sharing this mobile title’s delay is viewable below:
ゼアノートの辿る物語の再開まで今しばらくお待ちください。#KHDR #KHUX #_KH pic.twitter.com/Z9Vf03RMaU
— キングダム ハーツ DR公式 (@KHDR_PR) February 28, 2022
Check out my appreciative piece on the Yozora battle.
I defeated the Kingdom Hearts III data battles and Yozora on the recent Nintendo Switch cloud port.
If you missed them, check out my appreciative pieces on the following data fights:
- Check out the fully playable Riku mod for Kingdom Hearts III, titled “Project EQUINOX.”
- Check out the fully playable Kairi mod for Kingdom Hearts III, titled “Project Embrace.”
- Check out the fan efforts to create Traverse Town within Kingdom Hearts III.
- The Kingdom Hearts community is hosting 2 ambitious fan-led events next month, March Caprice and KH20.
- Regarding artwork, view the official Kingdom Hearts media accounts sharing art of Sora commemorating Final Fantasy VII’s 25-year anniversary.
- Check out the unironic simplicity of the Kingdom Hearts timeline.
- Check out the legendary fan-made videos, titled “The 13th Clash”.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.