Square Enix has announced via the North American Twitter account for Kingdom Hearts Dark Road that the title’s offline version update has been delayed for an unforeseen amount of time following the addition of a significant scenario. Well, the Japanese region of this account announced this delay last month, so this announcement is just reiterating for Western fans. Considering how the series’ 20-year anniversary event is next month, it’s likely that more news will arrive then, if not beforehand, as a neat surprise.
You can view the Kingdom Hearts Dark Road’s North American Twitter account acknowledging the mobile game’s delay below. In addition, the new images presented in the Japanese version of the post have also received official translations.
The #KHDR offline update that was scheduled for release this winter will take a little longer due to a major scenario addition.
— KINGDOM HEARTS DARK ROAD (@kh_dr_na) March 14, 2022
If you missed them, check out my appreciative pieces on the following data fights:
- Check out the fully playable Riku mod for Kingdom Hearts III, titled “Project EQUINOX.”
- Check out the fully playable Kairi mod for Kingdom Hearts III, titled “Project Embrace.”
- Check out the fan efforts to create Traverse Town within Kingdom Hearts III.
- The Kingdom Hearts community is hosting 2 ambitious fan-led events next month, March Caprice and KH20.
- Regarding artwork, view the official Kingdom Hearts media accounts sharing art of Sora commemorating Final Fantasy VII’s 25-year anniversary.
- Check out the unironic simplicity of the Kingdom Hearts timeline.
- Check out the legendary fan-made videos, titled “The 13th Clash”.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.