Kingdom Hearts modder, KeytoTruth, has released their ambitious Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Mod, titled Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Ultimate Mix.
This mod is a complete overhaul of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, as it implements the following general features:
- Fully Rebalanced Enemies & Bosses
- Over 30+ Music Tracks Improved From Either Orchestras or Previous Remasters
- Improved Game Progression to Make Better Use of Previously Optional Elements.
- Tweaked Physics & Responsiveness
- General Improvements & Nerfs to Several Commands, Command Styles, D-Links & More
- New Post-Game “Data Battles”
- Minor Cutscene Tweaks
There is also an additional optional mod that adds recolored Unversed enemies per world, accessible via KeytoTruth’s website.
Those yearning to see more intricate details regarding this mod and its exact value changes, among other alterations, can view its Google Document.
Further, the download can be directly downloaded here.
The following errors should also be kept in mind for those intending to try out this mod:
- The “Continue” feature won’t work on new boss battles. Use the “Load Game” option to load back to your previous save point.
- Recolored Unversed won’t drop synthesis items. (Use the NormalUnversed mod that comes with the package to revert)
To say this mod work would be impressive is an almost criminal-like understatement. Birth by Sleep has always had inherent issues with its gameplay systems. While I don’t necessarily expect this mod to remedy every one of its faults, I am delighted that someone out there has taken the time to even modify such a divisive game in the community.
Still, I love every Kingdom Hearts title, with Birth by Sleep being no exception, and I am indescribably eager to dive into such a transformative, painstakingly, and lovingly created mod that aims to make it an even more enjoyable experience.
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates. Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts IV
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing – Link
- Who is the girl in the Kingdom Hearts IV trailer?
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q & A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Tetsuya Nomura interview with Famitsu
- Tetsuya Nomura Game Informer Interview Coverage
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Launching August 26, 2022; 20th Anniversary Recap Video Live
- English Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event Website Live; Venue Images & Translated Staff Messages
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.