Japanese retailer Sega Plaza has announced a new Kingdom Hearts plush as part of their crane game prize lineup; Axel.
Although thankfully, the reliable online storefront Aitai Kuji, known for stocking several Japan-only Kingdom Hearts merchandise items, has the Axel plush available for pre-order for ¥4,500 ($33,58) ahead of an estimated August 2023 shipment.
You can view the sole image of this upcoming adorable plush below:
You can pre-order this plush of Axel in his Organization XIII attire via Aitai Kuji now.
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates.
Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q & A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Tetsuya Nomura Game Informer Interview Coverage
- 20th Anniversary Recap Videos
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Tetsuya Nomura Q&A Fully Translated
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Updated to Version 5.01
- Kingdom Hearts Lost Animated Pilot
- The franchise has sold over 36 million units worldwide.
- Soundtrack officially available on streaming services
- First Kingdom Hearts IV Song Now Uploaded
- Yoko Shimomura Interview
Kingdom Hearts IV is in development with an unknown release date and unconfirmed platforms.
Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link will launch for mobile devices via iOS and Android at an unknown time.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.