Retailer Amnibus has revealed new Kingdom Hearts merchandise, this time consisting of ladies and men’s T-shirts depicting the Kingdom Key, series symbols, and the iconic phrase “May Your Heart Be Your Guiding Key.” This apparel costs ¥4,620 with tax included and can currently be pre-ordered. Additionally, a unisex jacket depicting notable iconography from the franchise is available for pre-order for ¥9,680 with tax.
The pre-order periods for the previously mentioned products close on September 29th, 2022, and shipments are expected to occur sometime during early December 2022.
Reliable retailer Aitai Kuji also has the items available for pre-order, listed below:
The T-Shirt and Unisex Jacket can be viewed via our galleries below:
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates. Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts IV
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing – Link
- Who is the girl in the Kingdom Hearts IV trailer?
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q & A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Tetsuya Nomura interview with Famitsu
- Tetsuya Nomura Game Informer Interview Coverage
- 20th Anniversary Recap Videos
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Tetsuya Nomura Q&A Fully Translated
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.