Square Enix and merchandise retailer U-Treasure have revealed new celebratory Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary merchandise comprising watches depicting Sora’s iconic crown symbol. Additionally, the backsides of both watches have the 20th Anniversary logo engraved.
The watches are choosable in black or white colorations with them both costing ¥36,300. Moreover, pre-orders are currently available though they close on August 15, 2022, and shipments are expected to occur on December 20, 2022.
Officially provided images of these upcoming watches are viewable via our galleries below:
In Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora is in Quadratum with Strelitzia, a prominent character from Kingdom Hearts Union χ. This setting is an afterworld for the two characters following their tragic fates. Additionally, this new saga has been titled the Lost Master Arc. Further, some combat footage was showcased, with Sora performing Keyblade transformations against a giant entity that seems to be a Heartless? We don’t know for sure.
“The heart resides within the soul, which in turn is guided by fate to its rightful place” is a crucial phrase used at the start of this trailer for the upcoming mainline game.
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts IV
- Everything we know about Kingdom Hearts Missing – Link
- Who is the girl in the Kingdom Hearts IV trailer?
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary event Q & A
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Memory Locker messages
- Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary Tetsuya Nomura interview with Famitsu
- Tetsuya Nomura Game Informer Interview Coverage
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.