Sony Japan has announced that they will be selling Kingdom Hearts-themed walkmen for the franchise’s 20-year anniversary. A walkman is essentially a classic, portable stereo that was more prominent throughout the late 1900s, though it’s not as widely used now. This news was announced via a Twitter post and announcement page. However, no images for the product or an expected shipment window were provided.
However, those who sign up with their Sony ID will receive a 10% discount when the item becomes available to pre-order.
If you missed them, check out my appreciative pieces on the following data fights:
- Young Xehanort
- Dark Riku
- Check out the fully playable Riku mod for Kingdom Hearts III, titled “Project EQUINOX.”
- Check out the fully playable Kairi mod for Kingdom Hearts III, titled “Project Embrace.”
- Check out the fan efforts to create Traverse Town within Kingdom Hearts III.
- Regarding artwork, view the official Square Enix media accounts sharing art of Cloud commemorating Kingdom Hearts’ 20-year anniversary.
- Check out the unironic simplicity of the Kingdom Hearts timeline.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.