Square Enix has updated the websites housing their menus for the Kingdom Hearts 20-year anniversary celebration. Two Japanese cafes will be involved in this event (Square Enix Cafe & ARTINA) from March 26 to May 6, and their menus slightly differ, though they’re mostly the same. Each dish and drink is available to view via our gallery below. For translations of each item’s description, check out KH13’s coverage.
If you missed them, check out my appreciative pieces on the following data fights:
- Check out the fully playable Riku mod for Kingdom Hearts III, titled “Project EQUINOX.”
- Check out the fully playable Kairi mod for Kingdom Hearts III, titled “Project Embrace.”
- Check out the fan efforts to create Traverse Town within Kingdom Hearts III.
- Regarding artwork, view the official Kingdom Hearts media accounts sharing art of Sora commemorating Final Fantasy VII’s 25-year anniversary.
- Check out the unironic simplicity of the Kingdom Hearts timeline.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.