Bandai Namco has announced that their new fighter, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R, has been released worldwide for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
Producer Kentaro Matano shared the following statement regarding the title’s launch:
“It’s exciting to see how fighting game players and anime fans have come together and are ready to embrace this delightfully bizarre and enjoyable gaming experience set in the JoJo’s universe. With new characters, enhanced fighting mechanics, stunning graphics, and content connected to the ongoing anime series, JOJO’S BIZARRE ADVENTURE: ALL-STAR BATTLE R is set to capture the imagination and delight players and JoJo fans around the world.”
This game contains the following six gameplay modes:
- All-Star Battle Mode – In All-Star Battle Mode, you can complete battles with various setups, including reliving classic JoJo bouts and playing through “What-If” fights between different characters and earn rewards along the way.
- Arcade Mode – Battle computer-controlled opponents in eight consecutive battles in Challenge Battle or fight until your health runs out in Endless Battle.
- Versus Mode – Battle your friends or the CPU in Single Battle, Team Battle (3v3), or against eight opponents in Tournament Battle.
- Online Mode – Battle against friends or foes from around the world in online matches.
- Practice Mode – Sharpen your skills in Practice Mode.
- Customize Mode – Use Customize Medals earned in-game to modify character Victory Poses and Taunts.
You can view the game’s launch trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.