Publisher East Asia Soft has announced that their Japanese Action Puzzle Game, Bishoujo Battle Cyber Panic!, will be launching for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch later this week on March 11.
Inspired by the naughty back room arcades of ‘90s Japan, Bishoujo Battle Cyber Panic! is a strategic action game where players attempt to capture territories while avoiding enemies and collecting powerups. The gameplay loop is simple to understand but difficult to master and requires time and dedication to do so. Each stage hides an image of an anime girl to uncover, of which there are a total of 40. This all-female cast is licensed from the Japanese mobile military game Rick G Earth. This title is also the franchise’s western console debut.
You can view this title’s advertised features below:
- Rescue anime-style mecha girls in 50 unique stages!
- Decide your own strategy in freeform gameplay.
- Adapt to gradually increasing difficulty.
- Unlock special 5-star challenges with the girls in alternate outfits!
- View your captured images in Gallery mode.
- Enjoy a pumping soundtrack that will get you in the mood.
- Share high scores with online leaderboards!
You can view the trailer of Bishoujo Battle Cyber Panic! below:
You can view the title’s showcase video below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.