MoeNovel announced that the Pulltop developed romantic comedy If My Heart Had Wings -Flight Diary- will launch on PC-via Steam on February 27.
If My Heart Had Wings -Flight Diary- tells a series of side-stories within the moments of If My Heart Had Wings. The visual novel features the Prologue and Epilogue of the main game along with six new stories for fans to follow. Each of these stories is stand-alone and available from the main menu.
If My Heart Had Wings -Flight Diary- features the following stories:
- Inherited Wings: Soaring Club Epilogue – This is the tale of Kotori and Aoi, two birds locked in a cage, finding the courage to spread their wings to their own “next sky”. The epilogue to If My Heart Had Wings.
- Wings of Dreams: Soaring Club Prologue – The prologue to a new tale about friends managing to come together once again.
- Inexpressible Emotion: Hotaru – The story of Hotaru Himegi.
- Unfamiliar Answer: Kanako – The story of Kanako Sigure.
- The Kazato Sisters: A Day in the Life – This story takes place after you begin dating the Kazato sisters in the main story.
- The Day I Found My Wings – In this story, you can read the events of the main story in a novel written from Kotori’s
You can check out screenshots from If My Heart Had Wings -Flight Diary- below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.