IO Interactive has revealed all of the locations players will be visiting in the upcoming Hitman 3. The following descriptions do not spoil the events of the title’s narrative.
- Dubai, UAE is the first location of the game, where Agent 47 will be present for the opening ceremony of the tallest building in the world.
- Dartmoor, United Kingdom is up next. Agent 47 will travel to the historic Thornbridge Manor to tackle a murder mystery.
- Berlin, Germany is the game’s mid-point. Agent 47 travels to the city known for its fairytales, vibrant style, and chaotic nightlife.
- Chongqing, China is where Agent 47 travels as the story intensifies. The city of neon lights hides plenty of secrets alongside cafes, shops, and food stands.
- Mendoza, Argentina is where the penultimate act of the story takes place. Agent 47 traverses one of the most well-known wine regions in South America, taking in the modern vineyards and beautiful sights.
- The epilogue of Hitman 3 has Agent 47 return to Carpathian Mountains, Romania.
Hitman 3 is releasing on January 20, 2021, for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Google Stadia, and PC. This title will also be playable for Nintendo Switch via cloud streaming technology.
You can take a look at each of the game’s locations below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.