Bethesda and Tango Gameworks have announced that their rhythm action game, Hi–Fi Rush, has received a new purchasable cosmetic set. Titled the “Traditional Garb Costume Pack,” new outfits for the six main characters are included. Chai’s feudal lord-inspired outfit, in particular, includes a matching guitar. You can now purchase this new costume set for $4.99.
- In case you missed it, the game’s executive producer, Shinji Makami, announced that he has left Tango Gameworks.
- The game’s director shared his extensive thoughts on the game’s conceptualization, development struggles, and more.
- View the title’s latest update.
The protagonist of Hi-Fi Rish is named Chai, a victim of a corporate experience that allows him to sense the world’s rhythm. Enemy attacks, cutscenes, and all the action keep the rhythm going. The endearing partner 808 helps keep the timing like a metronome. Other heroes join Chai to add to the combat’s systems and create lengthy and flashy maneuvers.
- The game’s full soundtrack was officially uploaded onto YouTube.
- Over 2 million players have been logged, and a Photo Mode was added.
- Check out our review.
Hi-Fi Rush is available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Game Pass, and PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.