During the latest Xbox Games Showcase Extended event, Bethesda and Tango Gameworks have announced that their rhythm action game, Hi–Fi Rush, will receive new content on July 5, 2023.
Fans can look forward to two new game modes. The first is BPM Rush, a turbo mode that provides a faster beat the more enemies you defeat, going up to a maximum of 200 BPM. The other mode is Power Up! Tower Up! Chai becomes heavily downgraded in this locale, and you need to power him up as you progress up a tower.
Moreover, fans can anticipate new enemies, accessories, 808 Looks, photo mode poses, and photo mode filters. There will also be new special attacks with CNMN and Smidge.
You can view the trailer showcasing this new Hi–Fi Rush update below:
- In case you missed it, the game’s executive producer, Shinji Makami, announced that he has left Tango Gameworks.
- The game’s director shared his extensive thoughts on the game’s conceptualization, development struggles, and more.
- View the title’s latest update.
The protagonist of Hi-Fi Rish is named Chai, a victim of a corporate experience that allows him to sense the world’s rhythm. Enemy attacks, cutscenes, and all the action keep the rhythm going. The endearing partner 808 helps keep the timing like a metronome. Other heroes join Chai to add to the combat’s systems and create lengthy and flashy maneuvers.
- The game’s full soundtrack was officially uploaded onto YouTube.
- Over 2 million players have been logged, and a Photo Mode was added.
- Check out our review.
Hi-Fi Rush is available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Game Pass, and PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.