GoodSmile has unveiled the final design of the Nendoroid of 808 from the Bethesda and Tango Gameworks rhythm action game Hi-Fi Rush.
No release date was provided, but we’ll keep you all updated.
The protagonist of Hi-Fi Rish is named Chai, a victim of a corporate experience that allows him to sense the world’s rhythm. Enemy attacks, cutscenes, and all the action keep the rhythm going. The endearing partner 808 helps keep the timing like a metronome. Other heroes join Chai to add to the combat’s systems and create lengthy and flashy maneuvers.
You can view the Nendoroid of 808 from Hi-Fi Rush below:
- The game’s full soundtrack was officially uploaded onto YouTube.
- Check out our review.
- In case you missed it, the game’s executive producer, Shinji Makami, announced that he has left Tango Gameworks.
- The game’s director shared his extensive thoughts on the game’s conceptualization, development struggles, and more.
- The game has achieved over three million players worldwide.
- The Hi-Fi Rush B-Sides soundtrack was recently launched for free.
Hi-Fi Rush is available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Game Pass, and PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.